| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Birni N’Konni in September is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.2 °C (97.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry. Just 76mm (3in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Birni N’Konni September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Birni N’Konni, Niger
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Birni N’Konni:
- Kidal, Mali - 662.5 kms (411.7 miles) NW
- Gao, Mali - 631.7 kms (392.6 miles) WNW
- Menaka, Mali - 398.9 kms (247.9 miles) NW
- Tillabery, Niger - 412.4 kms (256.3 miles) W
- Niamey, Niger - 335 kms (208.2 miles) W
- Gaya, Niger - 289 kms (179.6 miles) SW
- Kandi, Benin - 388.8 kms (241.6 miles) SW
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 645.1 kms (400.9 miles) SW
- Natitingou, Benin - 571.6 kms (355.2 miles) SW
- Parakou, Benin - 571.9 kms (355.4 miles) SSW
- Sokode, Togo - 697.5 kms (433.4 miles) SW
- Ilorin, Nigeria - 595.6 kms (370.1 miles) S