| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Birni N’Konni in October is very hot at 29.8 °C (85.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.3 °C (99.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 15.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- The weather in October is arid. A feeble 9.4mm (0.4in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Birni N’Konni October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Birni N’Konni, Niger
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Birni N’Konni:
- Kidal, Mali - 662.5 kms (411.7 miles) NW
- Gao, Mali - 631.7 kms (392.6 miles) WNW
- Menaka, Mali - 398.9 kms (247.9 miles) NW
- Tillabery, Niger - 412.4 kms (256.3 miles) W
- Niamey, Niger - 335 kms (208.2 miles) W
- Gaya, Niger - 289 kms (179.6 miles) SW
- Kandi, Benin - 388.8 kms (241.6 miles) SW
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 645.1 kms (400.9 miles) SW
- Natitingou, Benin - 571.6 kms (355.2 miles) SW
- Parakou, Benin - 571.9 kms (355.4 miles) SSW
- Sokode, Togo - 697.5 kms (433.4 miles) SW
- Ilorin, Nigeria - 595.6 kms (370.1 miles) S