| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Birni N’Konni in November is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.8 °C (94.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in November is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 11:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Birni N’Konni November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Birni N’Konni, Niger
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Birni N’Konni:
- Kidal, Mali - 662.5 kms (411.7 miles) NW
- Gao, Mali - 631.7 kms (392.6 miles) WNW
- Menaka, Mali - 398.9 kms (247.9 miles) NW
- Tillabery, Niger - 412.4 kms (256.3 miles) W
- Niamey, Niger - 335 kms (208.2 miles) W
- Gaya, Niger - 289 kms (179.6 miles) SW
- Kandi, Benin - 388.8 kms (241.6 miles) SW
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 645.1 kms (400.9 miles) SW
- Natitingou, Benin - 571.6 kms (355.2 miles) SW
- Parakou, Benin - 571.9 kms (355.4 miles) SSW
- Sokode, Togo - 697.5 kms (433.4 miles) SW
- Ilorin, Nigeria - 595.6 kms (370.1 miles) S